How do redeem a digital code on the Playstation 4
- On the PS4 Dynamic Menu, go to the (PlayStation Store)
- Highlight "Redeem Codes" and press the button. Here you will be able to enter your code. Once the code is entered press the button to Continue
- Now you will see the item for redemption. Highlight the confirm option and press the button
- A Message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the button on "OK". The content will now show under the "Library" option
- Visit the game page In your Library
- Now highlight "Related Items" and scroll over to "My Add-Ons" and press the button
- Here you can choose the items and download them to your console
- If you are still having problems this video from Sony on how to redeem codes on their network.
If your DLC is for a game not yet released the code may only work after the game has been released.
How do redeem a digital code on the Xbox One
- Go to Games, then select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code.”
- If prompted, sign in
- If you have a QR code, hold it up to your Kinect sensor
- If you do not have a QR code, select ‘Or enter the 25 character code’ and then enter your code
- If you want to do this online you can by going to www.microsoft.com/redeem
- Sign in or create your profile.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code, and then select Redeem.
More info at https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-fa