- Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
- Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
- The credit or content is now applied to your account.
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
- Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
- Enter the code and select Redeem.
- You can also redeem a voucher code during checkout by selecting Redeem Codes and Gift Cards from the payment method menu.
Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One:
- Sign in to your Xbox console (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- From the Home screen, select and open the Store app. (If the Store app is not displayed, go to My games & apps, select Apps, and select the Store app from there.)
- In the Store app, move the cursor left or press the View button on the controller to open the side menu.
- From that menu, select Redeem.
- Enter the 25-character code, and then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (has hyphens, e.g. XXXX-A00000-000000, F50EEUR-A00000-000000).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- Go to www.roblox.com/redeem
- Log into your account on a browser
- Go to the Gift Card Redemption Page
- Enter the PIN from the Gift Card
- Select Redeem to add the Credit or Robux to your account
- A success message will appear when you successfully add the Credit to your account.
If you are having trouble redeeming a PIN that contains a 0 (zero) or a 1 (one), please try replacing these with the uppercase letters O and I.
- Click Use Credit to use your credit. You can read the Using Gift Card Credit help article for help on the next steps. OR
Click Close to close the message and redeem another gift card.